I'm ready to unload some the best secrets and
that even your salon professionals use. Of course they would
like for you to buy their products and will tell you they
are the best in order to make the sale, but I'm pretty sure
they're not being honest in telling you what products are
really on the backbar in their salons.
As a frugal person myself, I've always shared my secrets with
my clients. I earn my living selling my services, not products.
Here a few for you to enjoy!
1. To dry nail polish in a hurry, spray nails with PAM Oil
2. Olive oil can be added to bath water for a skin softener.
3. Toner/Astringent -- Use witch hazel instead. No need to
dilute -- use full strength. You can also rinse with a splash
of Apple Cider Vinegar after cleansing -- it balances out
the ph of your skin.
4. Cut back on the amount of shampoo you use. Do the same
with toothpaste. The manufacturers want us to use more, so
we buy more.
5. Keep your pantyhose in the freezer, and they will last
6. For great lotion, mix one-part lotion with one-part vaseline.
It works better than plain lotion, and, depending on the cost
of your lotion, you can stretch its value.
7. To prevent hair pins from falling out, bend one prong in
a "V" about halfway up and insert in hair. It will stay.
8. Old lipstick tubes, thoroughly cleaned, are great for purse-sized
pill boxes or for pins.
9. Use hydrogen peroxide as an inexpensive nail bleach.
10. For an excellent facial, mix dry oatmeal and water into
a paste and spread on face. Lie down and let it dry. Wash
off with warm water.
About the Author
Melissa is a professional cosmetologist who is constantly updating her education. For daily updates including tips, secrets and other information, please visit her blog at http://bizewomanbeautytips.blogspot.com/ Beauty doesn't have to cost a fortune!
Brought to you by Ample Advice